Hi Carlos Ruiz, While u re away, I have moved the patches in SF to its own exclusive and single location for convenience of finding them. I m removing the previous one in the Release Package so that it doesn't obscure the standard release file. Hope it is ok with you. If not, tell me and i will revert. - Red1 21:00, 5 May 2007 (EDT)
- Red1, I really didn't understand the changes you did - "KEEP CHANGING WITHOUT REAL IMPROVEMENT OF MEANING." ??? :-) You know what I'm quoting.
- I find the convention of date more convenient than alphabet, we don't know how many patches are we going to release, but is very possible more than 26. And date convention is auto-ordered and immediate to know what is the latest.
- About putting patch_3.2_20070505.jar besides the release is also to make visible that release is patched (IMHO) - even I was thinking initially to release patches in the same package "Adempiere 3.2.0 Mayday Edition" (that will be direct for anyone downloading the release that is already patched) - So I would prefer to keep the patches closer to the release (or even thinking now that is better in the same release)
- And also (this is just for information) that is possible that in future we'll have at the same time patches for 3.2, 3.4, 4.0 and so on (similar to postgres, they are maintaining three main versions at the same time)
- CarlosRuiz 23:32, 5 May 2007 (EDT)