FT/TT meeting minutes Jan 6th 2011
Revision as of 12:09, 7 January 2011 by Mar cal westf
This Wiki is read-only for reference purposes to avoid broken links.
- Missing: Ramiro, Paul, Kai, Trifon (had to leave right at the beginning)
- Last meeting's (dec 23rd) moderator didn't publish the minutes
- Concept template
- The development procedure will start with Concept Template Suggestion as template for documentation/concept that contributions applying for inclusion shall use
- The template can (and will probably) be subject to constant review and improvement
- Starting the Software Development Procedure
- The "Software Development Procedure" will be effective as soon as the switch from Subversion (svn) to Mercurial (hg) takes place
- We assume that the first period has started with January 1st.
- Switching to Mercurial
- We aggreed to apply http://www.adempiere.com/index.php?title=Talk:Software_Development_Procedure&oldid=42466#Sugestion_for_next_steps
- The switch will take place on friday, January 14th
- Tobias will ask Tony to do one last update of the hg repo from svn, right before the switch takes place. If this is not possible, the hg repo will simply be updated with the current trunk.
- We will announce the start of "Software Development Procedure", together with the switch from svn to hg
- Mario will create a draft of the announcement
- Tobias will add technical details and publish the anouncement on behalf on the PMC teams
- Next meeting
- We will meet next on Thursday, January 13th, 2011 at the same time (15:00 hours GMT)
- Mark will moderate the meeting