This Wiki is read-only for reference purposes to avoid broken links.
Hey, I moved from here.
Now you can find me better at:
Positions held in the project
- Main maintainer of Branch GlobalQSS 361
- One of the founders of ADempiere project
- Initial Council member (as initial council was the group of founders)
- Former Commit Committee Leader
- Head of Project Management Committee during the first four years of the project
- Adempiere Citizen
- Up to May-2/2010 - 1330 days = 3.64 years - contributing SINCE DAY ZERO on ADempiere:
- 3631 forums postings on ADempiere project - 3.06/d - 8.87% of all posts 
- 642 opened trackers - 0.55/d - 13.72% of all trackers 
- 597 assigned (solved) trackers - 0.5/d - 12.75% of all trackers 
- 2233 commits - 1.88/d - 18.29% of all commits 
- Detailed commits -> 
- This passion didn't born with this project:
- 116 postings in old Compiere forums  since NOV-19/2005!
Some Selected Contributions
- Stability - fixing bugs
- Providing architectural orientation
- Most of the work about EXTENSIBILITY
- Providing free totally open source extensions and modules, like:
- Providing documentation
- ADempiere Accounting
- Technical Course in Wikiversity.
- ADempiere Dunning
- LCO Medios Magneticos - Magnetic Media for Colombian Localization
- LCO Retenciones Colombia - Withholding automatic calculation for Colombian Localization (used in many other countries)
- See also all Special:Contributions/CarlosRuiz within this wiki.
- Constantly pushing to adopt ADempiere Best Practices