Installation Instructions for Libero Payroll
3.4.2 INTEGRATOR: Quality Systems & Solutions QSS Ltda.
Instructions for Adempiere 3.4.2s
- Adempiere 3.4.2s installed - you find installation guides here Getting Started
- Latest patches installed - instructions here Patches_Installation
Install jar package in server
- Download jar package including all class files from this link packages_libero_payroll_20090826.jar
- Create directory $ADEMPIERE_HOME/packages/payroll/lib - en windows -> %ADEMPIERE_HOME%\packages\payroll\lib
- Copy in this directory the file packages_libero_payroll_20090826.jar and rename it to packages_libero_payroll.jar
WARNING: On this directory there must be one and only one jar - please don't take backups of the jar on this directory.
Integrate into server
- Execute RUN_setup.[bat/sh] or RUN_silentsetup.[bat/sh] - this step is to integrate the libero payroll classes into Adempiere.jar
Install database and dictionary changes
- Download 2pack dictionary installer from this link HumanResorcePayroll_20090826.zip
- Log into Adempiere with role System Administrator and execute PackIn program with the next values:
- Type: File
- Source: [your_download_directory]/HumanResorcePayroll_20090826.zip
- Package dir: c:\temp -- any directory with write permission, it's temporal
- YOU NEED TO CHECK Override Dict
IMPORTANT NOTE: It's recommended (sometimes necessary) to execute the next four processes every time you import a 2pack (or execute migration scripts):
- On window Language select the system languages
- On every system language push the button "Language Maintenance"
- Execute the process "Add missing translations"
- Execute process "Synchronize Terminology"
- Execute process "Sequence Check"
- Execute process "Role Access Update" - you need to leave the "Role" parameter empty to update all roles.