This page is maintained by Redhuan D. Oon. Please discuss in talk page if you want community or drop me an email if it is commercial.
- This is the result of Usability project by a Thailand systems integrator with a growing number of users who are considering Oracle Financials ERP or ADempiere.
- Many of the features or more better user-friendly requests are resolved and the sourcecode put in the ISEC branch
(NOTE:If you have queries on how they are done, just ask in the respective trackers or my talk page and i be glad to answer there! - red1)
- Inventory Move Confirmation AutoUpdate - DONE
- Invoice's Payment Schedule should have single Due Date - DONE
- Reverse Invoice should check for Reverse Payment - DONE
- Deferred Tax as a Proof of Concept that accounts postings can be changed BEFORE_POST - DONE
How To Test
- First download the customization.jar.
- Place it in your <Adempiere_Home>/lib folder.
- Go to <Adempiere_Home> and RUN_silentsetup.
- In your GardenWorld's Client window (see above) place the validator.
- Test a new Invoice(Customer) and complete it to see that the Pay Schedule works.
- If you have tax you will notice that it is posting to Tax_Liability account instead.
- If you setup a Movement document as needing Confirmation and when you confirms that, it automatically completes the Movement.
- If you made allocate Payment to the Invoice, and then you reverse the Invoice, it will stop you with a message saying which Payment needs to reverse first.
Test from Source
- Setup ADempiereTrunk and MyValidatorThailand projects in your favorite IDE
- Make MyValidatorThailand depend on the ADempiereTrunk project
- Debug from MyValidatorThailand