FT/TT meeting minutes feb 03th 2011
Participants: Teo, Karsten,Tobias,Mark,Mario, Paul
Missing: Michael, Kai, Ramiro
2.-Mercurial Repository Structure
- PMC is not responsible for contributions (just for the main line).
- Only PMC will have access to the shell
- PMC create repositories on request of any contributor, each contributor can have your repository
3.-ADempiere framework Test Suite
- ADempiere Test Suite will be created with the goal to have funcional tests that allow validate if a new version is stable.
- The funcional tests will be based on script test using the ADempiere webui in first stage,
4.-About the new functionality (Delivery_Policy, Rounding, Hide list view)
- The new functionality should be evaluated and approved by Functional PMC , if new functionality is approved then can be release as stable next version
- ADempiere will have 3 releases per year, a release every 4 months
- The first cycle start is february + 3 months and + 1 month for stabilization, so the next release date will be 31st May
- the new version will include the new functionalities approved and bugfixes.
- We will meet next on Thursday, February 10th, 2011 at the same time (15:00 hours GMT)
- Karsten will moderate the next Meeting