This Wiki is read-only for reference purposes to avoid broken links.
- This simple howto is contributed by red1. It is part of the ERPAccounting.pdf now in progress.
- You can click on the screen thumbnails on the right to view a larger image of the results.
- Launch your ADempiere application
- Login as GardenAdmin
- and go to the Financial Reporting part of the menu
- Click on it to open
- You shall see a window pop-up called Financial Report
- Select Balance Sheet Current Month
- Uncheck the List Sources box.
- Click on the Create Report button at the lower screen
- You shall see the Period Selection screen.
- Pull down the Period field to select Sep-02.
- This will access the Accounting Facts posted for GardenWorld sample client of that period.
- You shall see the Balance Sheet Preview screen.
- Note that there is data under Period Activity for our selected September, 2002 period.
- Look at the top menu bar.
- At the right side, next to the exit button is the export icon .
- Click on that to call the export function.
- You shall see the Save In dialog box.
- Pull down the Files of Type selection
- Note various formats you can select to save in.
- Choose xls - Excel file.
- This means we are going to save our report as a Microsoft Excel file format.
- Give it a File Name.
- Note the location you Save In.
- Look in your PC at the location you saved in.
- Open up the file you saved as.
- You should have MS Excel or OpenOffice application to open this XLS file.
- Now you can use this output to modify further before presenting to management.