Sponsored Development:ADempiere Eclipse Based UI
From ADempiere ERP Wiki
Revision as of 06:41, 7 September 2011 by Trifonnt
GPL v2 - the same as ADempiere.
- Create ADempiere UI based on Eclipse RCP(Rich Client Platform).
Eclipse RCP is one of the best java based platforms for creating extensible, flexible and user friendly Graphical Interfaces.
- It is used by many organizations worldwide, one of the biggest users of Eclipse RCP is NASA for their Interplanetary Operations.
- Eclipse RCP like Eclipse is based on OSGI and out of the box supports modularity based on Plug-ins and OSGI bundles.
- Eclipse RCP has good number of books and tutorials which can helps developers and new comers to get started with the platform.
- Eclipse RCP out of the box has concepts for packaging, updating, user preferences tracking and storing and accessibility.
- ADempiere will greatly benefit if it's UI is created on well known and documented platform.
- Example application created with Eclipse RCPEclipse Trader
Application Dictionary changes
Create new window
Add Table: ""
- Fields: Value, Name, Description, Help, ...
- Samples: (850 PO, 810 Invoice)