Posterita Web POS
From ADempiere ERP Wiki
Revision as of 10:34, 12 August 2008 by Shameem
posterita, is an Open Source web-based highly enhanced Point Of Sale System integrated into ADempiere, produced by Posterita. It has a separate wiki that houses its own maintained guides and documentation.
Want To Contribute?
- Red1 for testing and documenting, perhaps supporting
- Andrew Kimball for development, testing and documenting
posterita the Organisation
- Everything has a beginning... Does posterity has an end? Take a quick peek at this Cashier's Mpeg Movie
- posterita is in the Mauritian newspaper every week.
- Read the articles here.
- "Who has confidence in himself will gain the confidence of others." -Leib Lazarow
- You missed it?, don't worry we have it here. Better late than never.
- "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." Socrates
- Find a wide range of interesting books, articles, and links to upgrade your knowledge and avoid evil
- find out what we are powered by.
- Find out the different ways, you can work with us.
- A letter written by Alexandre Tsang on behalf of Frederick Tsang explaining why one should choose Adempiere as an application framework (Letter is addressed to a Managing Director)
- The focus is more on functional aspect "Alexander Tsang"
- Full Instructions how to get Posterita to work from scratch.
- Installing Posterita from Zip if you already have ADempiere running
- Break all you can, Report it or help fix it. We started this, let's finish it together!
- When you just can't find your way
- These can be used also as a tutorial material
- Some flash demo of posterita POS
- For those who want to leave something in posterity, here is how. Follow the guide
- Guide Lines for Best Practices
posterita Point of Sale
- The real stuff.
- For your eyes only!
- Lonely souls searching for answers... the holy grail might be just there!
- What are the goodies?
- Define it here, for all future generations.
- Plan before coding, it all happens here.
- This is the hardest part in programming and everybody can contribute.
- You don't need to be a programmer to make good software.
- You are using it, you implemented it... please share your experience with us.
posterita Dealer Communication System
- A vertical built for an Automotive company in South Africa.
- Our first project based on Compiere with a Web interface.
posterita Ajax Client
- Implemented by Ashley Ramdass.
- Setting up development environment
- Kick start for enhancing and implementing features
- Future development tasks
- Concepts that can be re-used for building a web UI with another framework
- This project has been sponsored by Idalica.
- The Source code for this project was committed to the contributions folder
- 28 August 2007 - Posterita has created some new sets of management report for its Web POS.
- 28 August 2007 - Posterita is pushing the Web POS to be part of the trunk.
- 28 August 2007 - More progress is being made on the Ajax UI.
- 03 August 2008 - Posterita 1.7.2b Released