Very nice to know you. Thank you for your note and page. I will review. Wish you success. - red1 02:52, 1 June 2010 (PDT)
i saw what you did and please keep going.. we do need all the help we can get. I will from time to time try to assist. Cheers! - red1 23:09, 7 June 2010 (PDT)
About your last msg to me, you have to attend and take part in the PMC meetings to find out. Please get from the calendar tab in www.adempiere.org - red1 14:16, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
I think the right side is too elongated. Do you know that the left panel can be edited? I wonder if it looks nicer for your work to be appended to the left panel. WDYT? I think it needs special rights to do it. Once you figure it out i can grant u. - red1 21:27, 14 June 2010 (UTC)
- Dear Saraf, i wonder if u seen my msg above. This time its about the Features panel and the one below it. I like to suggest to make the page not overflow wider than the screen as it is now due to the 3 in a row images. Maybe have another row for the IBM paper and the Google Map perhaps under a heading "Global Reach". Then the Featured Books won't have 'and Documents'. WDYT? - Redhuan D. Oon 08:31, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
- Noticed u made it better. Just wonder if having the Adaxa graphics or Installer box or both on the right side of the top, will look more balanced? - Redhuan D. Oon 13:46, 20 December 2010 (UTC)
- U done nice. I wonder if u can put the 'adempiere is now pluggable..' in the news' space and put the news space to the right so that they form on a same line or horizontal plane. (it be good if u can find a nice icon for the 'adempiere is now pluggable..' piece. Maybe a gears icon. But as it is, you can switch this as the main. You are active on this so take charge. Anyone stopping you, ask him to do such work or shut up. I am retiring now. :) - Redhuan D. Oon 09:11, 27 June 2010 (UTC)
- and try to put the two extra box images on the right to the bottom (the googlemap and the IBM piece) so that they are aligned down without stretching the browser to right. - Redhuan D. Oon
Great work on the main page Sarafudheen. It is much improved. Thanks. MJMcKay 11:51, 29 June 2010 (UTC)
Given Admin and Bureaucrat rights
Hi Sarafhudeen, I granted all rights possible for you as you requested to work on it and you have proven to give attention to it. I hope u volunteer to be the administrator of the wiki and be active in the PMC for this. Bear in mind that your rights can be removed by the PMC. I will tell PMC Head that i wish to hand over my rights duly. Syukran kathira! - Redhuan D. Oon 11:17, 30 June 2010 (UTC)
Hi Sarafudheen,I'm Cozy.I am not good at English.When I told to the author of the book(ADempiere 3.4 ERP Solutions), "I wanted to put the summary of the translation on Web", It permitted it from him before.
It is written in the following in Japanese so.
I will delete it if there is a protest from the author.--Cozy 10:46, 3 July 2010 (UTC)
TOC - Development
Thanks for the help. Methods of Development was meant to inform the ready about the various ways that development could be performed such as the Application Dictionary, Scripting languages or software development before delving into the details. It was also a place to describe various IDEs such as Eclipse. I was thinking that if the reader was just starting with the software, it would be helpful to know the methods so they could get set-up and pick the simplest one for their intended task. The term was just a place holder so feel free to change it. MJMcKay 10:39, 20 July 2010 (UTC)
- The sponsor boxes you just made for Libero are very nice idea! - Redhuan D. Oon 10:05, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
I just read your message in wiki, I don't visit my wiki often. I haven't tried wiki bots but I can check on it, am I to late? Is it already done?
Thanks! - --jairah 02:25, 27 July 2010 (UTC)