Welcome Jairah, Our First Web Mistress!
- Sorry for being harsh to all volunteers that said, "may i do the website..?". This time God answered my prayers! Someone did do it instead! :) - Red1 10:39, 18 April 2009 (PDT)
- Hi Jairah, i see you did nice illustration. Can i use it in my book or manuals? I will credit it as your effort. - red1 D. Oon 03:00, 23 July 2009 (PDT)
- I almost forgot about the graphics, and i just came in to check the latest (showing off to some of my Thai participants here, and its amazing on the documentation you did here, Jairah, especially the graphics. Truly cool. God Bless! - Redhuan D. Oon 10:43, 26 November 2010 (UTC)
Many Thanks to everyone who welcomed me!
- Thank you for accepting me :) I'm really happy! -jairah 04:20, 19 April 2009 (PDT)
Suggestions for WebSite
- Hi Jairah, I was thinking about the banner. Can we have a rolling one? That we put in some headlines. The banner will take each line and animate or flash it or just display it. Later maybe we can take those lines from the what's cool and what's hot stub of our wiki. WDYT? - Red1 16:49, 19 April 2009 (PDT)
- Hi Jairah , Welcome ,Monetising with banners from individual sponsors as well as networks like , adbard.net, google ad words... this money can go in a kitty for travel for developers and funds for events ... more things can be thought of to cover the expenses Satyag 11:44, 20 April 2009 (IST)
- Tons of tutorials from Red1 are lying on the wiki need some prominent place like tutorials/contribute kinds to get them on feet fast. Satyag 11:44, 20 April 2009 (IST)
- Oh, speaking of tutorials I better put it also in ADempiere Community website, like red's tutorial... regarding the sponsors, please let me know what we can do with that, specifically.. :) -jairah 01:57, 30 July 2009 (PDT)
- So, the crystal ball will be rolling then a text will occur after it rolls, something like that? Am I getting it right? Also, for the sponsors, who can give me the lists of the sponsors? So we can work on it. :) And for the tutorial, we can do that :D Oh, and also, please visit this forum... so we can share your ideas to them :)forum -jairah 06:05, 21 April 2009 (PDT)
- Hello Jairah,Taga-saan ka(Aw, taga-asa diay ka day?), nag-aaral din aq ng ADempiere, Warm welcome to ADempiere! Also please add me in the the community site (if it's okay :D ) --Ivanceras 17:39, 24 April 2009 (PDT)
- Hi Ivan! I don't really understand the one inside the parenthesis, are you from visayas? I live in Metro Manila. Btw, about your name being added up in Adempiiere's site, can you give me lists of your contribution? Then I'll be bringing this to Red1 (leader), and then I'll inform you :) Thanks! -jairah 09:56, 25 April 2009 (PDT)
I am in the process of putting my little effort to organize the content of Wiki. I just added the new homepage to wiki now. It may not be great, but thought of giving a different look to the home page.... Now I need your help for configuring some webbots. We need to setup some Special:ListUsers/bot sites for auto detection of wrongly put pages etc. Who is an expert to do this... This will ease a lot of our site administration and editing job. For more details see this page . -- Sarafudheen 09:35, 28 June 2010 (UTC)
- I didnt do it yet. I dont have much knowledge to do it. My idea is to do automatic deletetion of spams and edits, like in Wikipedia. Also, we can put special templates to articles based on bots. If you know how to do it, pls go ahead -- Sarafudheen 10:55, 27 July 2010 (UTC)
Again Spam War!
Hi Jairah, There is a great threat by the spammers in the Wiki site. I have removed the some of them. Is there any possibility to install the CAPCHA for the forms. There are somebody who want to fight with Adempiere team! -- Sarafudheen 04:57, 6 September 2011 (UTC)