Through his education in various fields such as Finance, General Management, and Law as well as through his exposure and experience accross different industries and his business acumen, Alexander has a versatile background which allows him to grasp complex business issues, propose tangible and implementable solutions as well as to advise companies regarding their corporate and organizational strategy.
He was working both as management consutant and a project manager in the IT industry in Paris. He is also a founding partner and *director of different structures which do namely property development, IT and business consulting as well as software development. He also held a director position in the family business (Textile distribution, manufacturing and retail as well as real estates) where he acts as an advisor for defining its corporate and organizational strategy as well as its implementation.
Business Development Director for Posterita, Tamak Group, and Immobilier Conseil.
As one of the business development director of these companies, his role is to develop, negotiate, and implement partnerships with companies by performing the following main duties:
- Market new and existing customers through creation, development, and implementation of various business solutions
- Manage relationships with various prospects, clients, and partners,
- Assist the marketing department with the planning of marketing and promotions, including advertising, special sales, and subsidiary rights,
- Establish and maintain relationship with industry influencers and key community and key strategic partners
Financial Director for Posterita and Immobilier Conseil.
As the Financial Director of these companies, Alexander directs the organization financial planning and accounting practices as well as its relationship with lending institutions, and shareholders by performing the following main duties :
- oversee and direct treasury, budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, purchasing and insurance activities for the organization;
- appraise the organizations financial position, propose investments and issue periodic reports on organization financial stability, liquidity and growth;
- direct and coordinate the establishment of budget programs.
Management Consultant, at Eurogroup Consulting in Paris.
As a management analyst, Alexander analyzed business or operating procedures to devise most efficient methods of accomplishing work by performing the following main duties:
- develop organization's management analysis program objectives and plans;
- develop budget to support department objectives;
- plan study of works problems and procedures such as organizational change, communications, information flow, and cost analysis
- gather and organize information on problems or procedures, including present operating procedures;
- analyze data gathered, develop information and consider available solutions or alternate methods of proceeding;
- organize and documents findings of studies and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational change;
- communicate with management and users to assure smooth functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures;
- install new system and train personnel in application.
As part of the project management team on different assignments, Alexander planed, directed, and coordinated activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following main duties:
- Review project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Confer with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Prepare and review status reports and modify schedules or plans as required.
- Prepare project reports for management, client, or others.
- Coordinate project activities.
Some of the clients he worked for at EUROGROUP:
- Assignment for a start up in San Francisco for designing and implementing business procedures and processes for a web factoring company.
- Project Management for HSBC-CCF in Paris when HSBC decided to outsource to Natexis Banques Populaires all the share custodian and means of payment (credit card processing, cheques settlement..) activities.
- A Levels, Collingham Tutors London, UK (AABB).
- B.A (Hons) Finance 1st Class at The University of Manchester, UK
- Arthur Andersen Prize for outstanding academic performance
- Hulme Hall of Residence prize for contribution to social life
- Diplôme ESC Lyon, specialisation in marketing/sales, human resources, and corporate strategy, EM Lyon (one of the leading Grandes Écoles de Commerce) France.
- Graduate Diploma in Law with Commendation, BPP Law School, London, UK.
Hobbies and other interests
- Tennis, Chess, Golf.
- Evangelizing about the virtues of Open source (co-authors articles with F. Tsang on a weekly basis in the local newspapers)