TranslationProject Language Pack Upload
Revision as of 01:09, 7 October 2010 by Peanutblake
This Wiki is read-only for reference purposes to avoid broken links.
Language Pack Upload Activity
- Language Pack Upload Activity is to help you upload your local language to ADempiere Translation Platform
- There are 21 languages setup in ADempiere Translation Platform by the end of Oct 7th, 2010.
- But only 7 languages uploaded their existing translation -- the translation pack has already existed before this translation project.
- This situation may be due to the difficulty of using tool4po or Launchpad.net upload function.
- So we create this "Language Pack Upload Activity" to help you now. :-)
How to do
- Step 1. You should collect all of your local languages translation packs, all kinds & all versions. Please pay attention to the copy rights. Don't include the commercial translation without its owner's permission.
- Step 2. You send all of the language packs to us. Now send to Peanutblake. Please identify each pack is from where.
- Step 3. We will review your packages and give you feed back.
- Step 4. We will combine and transform your package to PO files.
- Step 5. We will upload the PO files to ADempiere Translation Platform.
- Step 6. We will notify you the result.