This page is under progress.
Hello Adempiere World.
We have successfully implemented Adempiere ERP at our factory in Riyadh-KSA. We started in Jan 2011 our live implementation.We have crossed a long way to do that. We could utilize basic Adempiere functionality for our business requirements. For any person who is interested in implementing Adempiere from scratch to go-live, I will write here. We have added new windows, tables & classes. We have tuned some existing classes to match our requirements and sometimes to solve some bugs. I will write here by example most of our developments. Also, we are starting the development of Post Dated Cheques and Letter of Credits ( for purchase & sales ). Who are interested , they can read here. any comments for my work here will be highly appreciated.
Our base for implementation was 3.6 LTS. I will re-do the work with 3.7. During this I will test again all the basic functionality.
I will documenting some tips and hints from my experience with Adempiere . I will cover :-
- 1 Adempiere Installation on Windows + Oracle
- 2 Updating from Trunk - How to
- 3 Migration Scripts - Best Practices
- 4 Tips & How to
- 5 Middle East Basic Business Requirements
- 6 Adempiere Implementation - By Example
- 6.1 Phase 1.Pre-installation Steps
- 6.2 Phase 2.Installation
- 6.3 Phase 3.Building Reports & Tuning Business