Ground Up Course
- Provided by Redhuan D. Oon for venues in Malaysia and Thailand. More information on course topics and fee refer to Speed.pdf.
ADempiere Technical Training
Next Session September 08-12, 2008 in Orange County, California 5 Days Designed to give new developers a head-start, accelerate developer effectiveness, and improve the quality of code.
Course Schedule can be found here: ADempiere Technical Training
Course Outline published at Wiki University: http://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Adempiere_Technical_Training
A 2 day course designed for people administrating Adempiere systems is to be held in London, United Kingdom on 18th and 19th December 2007.
- Users, Roles and Data Access - including record level permissions and multi-level roles
- Report Design - reporting options, techniques, tips & tricks
- System Integrity & Controls - ensure all data is managed and exceptions are addressed
- System Customisation
- Overview of the application dictionary
- Tree & Menu Maintenance
- Windows, Tabs & Fields
- Reports, Report Views & Processes
- Scheduled Tasks
- Infrastructure Overview
- overview of the components of adempiere
- overview of useful tools and applications
- overview of products that can be integrated e.g. Pentaho Kettle, Pentaho Spoon, Mondrian, Funambol
Should you have any queries about course attendance please contact Michael Judd on +44(0)8444843590
Listing of training locations conducting ADempiere related trainings. These locations are vetted by users and rated accordingly. The Wiki admin reserves the right to edit such info.
- Next Major US Training Scheduled See Details
- Beginning September 08, 2008
- Get started on your own