This Wiki is read-only for reference purposes to avoid broken links.
- I am investigating if this Launchpad can assist in an automatic Windows Installer, where the language selected is followed through to install the ADempiere language. Any ideas, any1? - Redhuan D. Oon 10:26, 8 January 2011 (UTC)
- Hi Red1. My ideas:
- Let user can choose and load multi-languages along with ADempiere installation.
- Make a solid link address in Launchpad.net, latest language pack can be downloaded and auto loaded, within a window inside ADempiere.
- By the way, some friends suggest to add a function for ADempiere to load PO files directly. But I think it is too early to make decision yet. Until now, ID-based XML format is most suitable for exact phase or translation control.
- --Peanut Blake 8 January 2011.
- About Launchpad API.
- First of all, I am not familiar with it. Here is a link: https://help.launchpad.net/API
- Launchpad.net translation bases on PO files, while ADempiere translation package bases on XML files. Direct connection to Launchpad ( with / with out ) will require a function of PO file --> XML files conversion inside ADempiere.
- --Peanut Blake 9 January 2011.