Can anyone provide a list of 10 functionalities/modules in ADempiere(e.g creating a sale within the POS section) that a small retail business would use or accounting or financial firm?
The following is a list provided by xp_prg: for a manufacturing retail business:
- 1. Full accounting and chart of accounts
- 2. Posterita point of sale
- 3. Full inventory management
- 4. Management of suppliers of that inventory
- 5. Management of customers of that retail business
- 6. Creation of sales quotes in adempiere for customers
- 7. Creation and management of a bill of materials for manufactured parts even without libero
- 8. Automatic creation of purchase orders and manufacturing orders based on demand in the form of sales orders, forecasting of future needed products, and minimum inventory levels
- 9. Scheduling of manufacturing orders onto workstations
- 10. Complete human resources module for payroll etc...
Anymore functionalities used for any other businesses will be helpful for a new starter using ADempiere for there desired organisation. python 21:09, 15 August 2007 (EDT)
Accessing JBoss Console
Was wondering the steps on accessing the JBoss J2EE application server console for ADempiere? The following doesn't seem to work: http://<server name>:8080/jmx-console python 21:55, 15 August 2007 (EDT)
Solution - http://<servername>/web-console/