Talk:Adempiere Case Study
This Wiki is read-only for reference purposes to avoid broken links.
- Note: We have to discuss on whether to include Compiere Implementation as our Case Studies or wait for our new implementations.
- I suggested in Community Forum to include Compiere cases. I do not see any issue other than legal ones such as copyright. But such wont smack of any of it when one writes about an implementation based on a branded say microsoft product. We merely state the brand owners etc. We are not using any plagiarised writings for sure.
- By Issue is my suggestion because i am of the opinion that there are white papers that do not expose completely the whole project cycle but merely a particular interesting or challenging issue/aspect of the project. For example i like to write about real cases but along following issues:
- Presales Effort and Qualifying a deal
- Confronting Competition
- Gap Analysis Process
- Project Management for Open Source Implementations
- Red1 01:29, 6 February 2007 (EST)