Sponsored Development: Libero GWT ADempiere Client
- 1 Workaround
- 2 Project Lead
- 3 Software Architect
- 3.1 Coordinator
- 3.2 Functional Specs
- 3.3 Architecture
- 3.4 Technical Specs
- 3.5 Some good Application build with GWT
- 3.6 Road Map
- 3.7 Screen Shot
- 3.8 Prototype
- 3.9 Main Task
- 3.10 Reference
- 3.11 GWT Tutorials
- 3.12 Adopting GWT
- 3.13 Developers
- 3.14 Testers
- 4 How to Run
- 5 Requirements
- 6 Installation in Production
- 7 ScreenShot
Libero GWT ADempiere Client
Sponsored with 10,000 USD and much work
Want to be Sponsors you are welcome please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proposing sponsorship rules to ensure ethical and certainty of delivery from all parties.
Juan Carlos Perez
- Create a ADempiere GWT Client,this client should work same way that ADempiere Swing Client.
Implement the ExtJS, so the form and the content will be automatically generated from the serverside.
AD implementation in CimandeGX.
- Use GWT as technology to a AJAX Client
Some good Application build with GWT
- To Evaluate the use Service-Oriented Architecture to communicate the ADempiere GWT to ADempiere AD.
- To Evaluate the evolution of the current engine persistence using Spring IoC, the idea is to create an implementation of the current PO in Spring IoC in this way would allow use a hybrid between JDBC and JPA.
- Select the widget Library
- Selected GWT-EXT
- Select method to data access (JSON,RPC,HIbernate & Spring)
- Design First prototype
- GWT Ext for Adempiere
- Backend System, Spring - JPA, with output JSON, AdempiereSOA Concept
- Swing based talk to Adempiere SOA
- Login in GWT-Ext based on Adempiere DB
- GWT Tree Menu or Accordion
- Read Security (Windows/Access)
- Window Based AD implementation, QWikiOffice like approach with CompiereAD.
- Chetan (Volunteer)
How to Run
In order for the project to run in development mode, you must use Eclipse as a development IDE and do the following:
- Install the Google Plugin for Eclipse by following its quick start guide Google Plugin for Eclipse
- Checkout the project from https://adempiere.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/adempiere/contributions/e-Evolution/ADempiereGWT/
- Link Adempiere GWT project to Adempiere Trunk
- Run Adempiere GWT project by using Google Plugin
@Deprecated Short howto: Howto run GWT Client using Eclipse @Deprecated