This Wiki is read-only for reference purposes to avoid broken links.
- '''ADempiere becomes first open source production grade ERP''' ...ay (ADempiere [[Release 320]]) today, ADempiere is now the first true open source ERP with production grade quality.2 KB (321 words) - 20:58, 25 May 2010
- A nice welcome by the vice president, he is welcoming us all and gives some background info about the university. It is located in the forme ...tsang|Frederic Tsang]], a bit of a hold up in order to get the vnc working and such.15 KB (2,260 words) - 10:42, 9 June 2007
- and lifelong investment</font></i> open source value proposition,</span> by </font><i><font color=#a40000>putting56 KB (7,918 words) - 03:05, 4 May 2007
- ...pull" model of development. There is also tight integration of the Github and Jira issue tracker using smart commits. See the Developer section for a qu ...d the increasing complexity of managing this project as a mission-critical software development endeavour.28 KB (4,375 words) - 12:35, 24 November 2015
- ADempiere is a world-class ERP software application designed to support: ...especially atractive in large franchises where consolidation of financial and operational data is critical.6 KB (780 words) - 16:51, 27 December 2010
- ADempiere is a world-class ERP software application designed to support: ...especially atractive in large franchises where consolidation of financial and operational data is critical.12 KB (878 words) - 00:51, 15 May 2012
- ...ere is also a [[Council]] of trustees to be responsible for this community and the project's well-being. ...d began to progress in leaps and bounds in our own capability to master it and even extend it for various end-users.64 KB (10,328 words) - 14:03, 10 April 2014