In The Name of The Bazaar
PEACE BE UPON YOU! AS THIS IS A ROYAL DECREE THAT YOU MUST SUBMIT TO TILL HEAVEN COMES
Source of Award
- He gives his best for the community
- His contributions advance the project on its roadmap
- He submits quality work to the sourcecode base that is well documented
- He has respect for others' contributions and behaves humbly
- He is visible in Community discussions
- He gives frank and sincere opinions for the well-being of the ADempiere community
(The Leader and the founding Council Members are not entitled to this)
Authority of Award
This is just an idea of instilling a sense of regal, chivalry and submission to some higher will so it will be silly to challenge it.
- As in any monarchy, an award is a prerogative of the Monarch to accord to the subjects of a land. Awards carry prestige when accorded by someone highly recognised in the project, i mean kingdom.
- You may however question why the Monarchy, which is always the case, sooner or later, but this is not the page.
- Monarchy is observed throughout history as some ascension or social contract by the masses of a land and has been a way of life of much of human history.
- Until of course today we have democracy and comes along with it much classlessness, many bad loans and mass slavery by little fiefdoms such as ExxonMobile, Microsoft, and Citibank.
Title of Award
- Those given that medal are called Nominated for the Ruiz Award.
- It is considered 'nominated' as convention and not awarded so as to avoid been challenged by a real court in later days.
- Can be awarded by anyone of immense authority or recognition. I consider Carlos Ruiz, Victor Perez and Low Heng Sin of highest recognition to do so.
How to wear the medal
- First print it out and send it to a blacksmith for embossing it on a brass-gold plate
- If it is too heavy you can put it on the shelf
- You may not exchange it for cash.
AS-SALAAM-MU-ALAIKUM - PEACE BE UPON YOU!