Policy Towards Internal Forks
This Wiki is read-only for reference purposes to avoid broken links.
Only Official Versions Allowed
[This is a stub, and require citations or references. Please give fair comment or review to improve it.] - Redhuan D. Oon 08:03, 11 December 2011 (UTC)
- Only official distros are allowed at the moment by the present committees.
- Other variants such as GlobalQSS360 and iDempiere are not considered official.
- They are considered forks directly from ADempiere and thus to be further shunned than sister forks such as Openbravo or the parent project Compiere.
- Some community opinion has expressed such a 'policy' to be reversed but as to date no such change has been announced.
- Present PMC will not draw from such projects to avoid recent flames
- Nominations of citizens interested in them are likewise not accepted.