This Wiki is read-only for reference purposes to avoid broken links.
Key Performance Indicator
- You can view KPIs according to your role.
- Each KPI is based on a Measure with formula you can set very quickly or in complex SQL script form.
- Below is a sample done with a few clicks
- You can mouse-over each bar and click-through to the record-set.
Setting It Up
- When you log into your Client Menu, search for 'Goal'.
- You will notice under the Performance Analysis item, the Performance Measurement branch opens up.
- Click on Performance Measure Calculation item
- You can note that there are already some formulas of measurement already done. We will use the Number of Customers measure. We are going to use this.
- Note the Date, Partner and Key columns. They are used in determining the occurrence and click-through of the KPI image.
- Then go to the Menu again and click on Performance Measure item.
- Create a new record as above.
- Select your Measure Calculation as the Number of Customers.
- Now you go to the Performance Goal window to make that new screen appear in the Performance panel.
- Creat a new record call it anything such as 'New Customers'.
- Set the Color Schema, Measure Target, Measure set to your new Measure you just created.
- You can also set the 'Scope', 'Display', and type of chart.
- You can also deactivate the other goals that you do not want to clutter or appear in the Performance screen.
- After you are done, log out and log back in to see the new Performance screen as shown at the top.
- If you do not see the New Customers bar chart, you can double-click on its circular dial on the left panel and it will open its bar chart box.
- Mouse over each bar and you will see info highlighted indicating the record set values.
- Double click on the bar and it shall open up the Business Partner window with the set of records for that particular month.
- Performance is originally the work from the parent Compiere project.
- After the fork, ADempiere's version has undergone some changes by Victor Perez of e-Evolution and more greatly by Stefan Kuthan of Austria. You can view his other works here Adempiere GUI Enhancements.
- Myself red1 for writing up this page. Hope this adds more to my ranking :)