HR Payroll for ADempiere
- ADempiere's initial Human Resource & Payroll module contributed. See its Overview.
- Fully integrated into Application Dictionary to enjoy:-
- Granted Java Client and Ajax UI Client presentation layer
- Security Login and Role Access control
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) functions are taken care of natively.
- WFmc (WorkFlow) standards for business flow control.
- Process instance control.
- Reporting facility and capability via internal PrintFormat and JasperReports.
- Utlise the AD_Rule table to store rule scripts for payroll movement calculations.
- Separate Employee table but can synch with BPartner.
- HR/Human Resources
- HR/Employee Data
- HR/Work Contract
- HR/Payroll Type
- HR/Periods and Calendars
- HR/Concepts Catalogs
- HR/Payroll Process
- HR/Execution of Calculations
- Sponsored Development: Libero HR & Payroll for more illustrations and FAQ responses by e-Evolution, Mexico.