HTML Editor Tool
The HTML Editor Tool provides a way to enter and format text as HTML.
|Pop-Up Menu:||Editor (Text Long fields only)|
The HTML Editor Tool is only available in the pop-up menu while the focus is in a Text Long field.
There is no way to directly enter HTML markup and the editing features are limited.
The HTML Editor Tool appears in the pop-up menu on Text Long fields and opens with a screen similar to the one below.
The window has a menu with a three entries:
- Font: adjust font, font size, font style and heading type
- Align: set alignment left, center or right
- HTML: set the paragraph style, table, lists etc...
Below the menu is a row of icons:
- Import a file from the file system.
- Save the contents to a file on the file system.
- Toggle the format to/from Bold.
- Toggle the format to/from Italic.
- Toggle the format to/from Underline.
Usage of the HTML Editor is similar to a simple WYSIWYG editor.
The software that displays this window can be found in: