This Wiki is read-only for reference purposes to avoid broken links.
- Log in as System administrator,
- Go to window: Report & Process, find AD_ChangeLog_%, there are three of them,
- Change "Data access level" from "System Only" to "System + Client"
- Table and Column, find table where you want to track the changes, check "Maintain Change log"
- log into your normal client as Admin
- Go to the Role window; for roles which want to see the log, Preference Level needs to be set to "Client" ???(Bug?)
- For each Role, add Process Access for the three change log processes.
- It seems to be enough to enable "maintain change log" in the Role window. You also need to enable "maintain change log" on each table you want to audit.
tag: Change log, Logging changes on client tables,