This Wiki is read-only for reference purposes to avoid broken links.
- This project was first started by Marco LOMBARDO of Italy. He is a strong believer of Richard M Stallman's GPL philosophy.
- Its main goal of Compilo is to join forces to develop and publish a developer's documentation for Compiere ERP + CRM.
- Marco is an Oracle certified DBA and prefers to use Linux and Command Line Interface rather than GUI.
- The Compilo project first contained 2 main works of Marco:
- Compilo Developer Guide to give a technical map for developers to learn from
- XML2AD toolkit for absrtacting AD changes in Compiere for porting easily to other instances.
- Marco upon joining a commercial enterprise that focus on Compiere implementation in Italy, did not proceed to contribute further on the remaining AD2XML.
- The AD2XML was then continued by Trifon Trifonov as a new ADCK project, and Robert Klein as the 2Pack project.
- Marco has written to Red1 expressing full support of the ADempiere project and wishes to join whenever he can find time.
- Red1 regards Marco LOMBARDO as a legendary and pioneering friend and has paid tribute by contributing to his Developer Guide.