Bank to Bank Transfer Transaction tips
Small tips to handle 1 source Bank to 1 recipient Bank transfer transaction.
1. Create new cash journal.
2. Select appropriate cash book ( in my case i use dummy cash book to serve this transaction)
3. Next go to cash line and create a new line and select cash type as bank transfer.
4. Then select source bank account and type in transfer amount
5. Create 2nd line as in step 3.
6. This time select recipient bank account and type in transfer amount but in negative sign.
7. Back to cash journal tab, complete and post it.
8. To finalize it create, complete and post Bank statement for each bank account.
PS. Above tips can be use for more complex scenario such as transfer from 2 bank to 1 recipient.