This Wiki is read-only for reference purposes to avoid broken links.
- Adempiere uses accounting Schemas to provide different sets of books according to a specific st of accounting rules.
- For example:-
- you may have an accounting schema for your German accounting requirements;
- You may have another accounting schema for you group financial reporting (i.e. IFRS);
- You may have another schema if you have a secondary group financial reporting requirement (i.e. US GAAP) if you are listed on more than one stock exchange;
- You may have a group management reporting schema (with a yearly exchange rate to remove the currency fluctuation from your group management accounts);
- This page looks at how you can use accounting schemas and what are the implications.