ADempiere Features Checklist
This Wiki is read-only for reference purposes to avoid broken links.
Before All Else
- People need to be comfortable with something unknown. So check out the FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt) prospective users in your organisation may have first.
- People may need Pre-Sales information first. Go for a Quick Take that gives you some length and breadth of The ADempiere Project.
- Does your local ADempiere representative has a proper corporate setup?
- That is nearby and looks decent?
- That has on-board consultants or backup by worldwide experts within reach?
- What are the main features of ADempiere?
- What are in production and not beta?
- What are been used by clients?
- Can they be referenced for a courtesy call to demonstrate that it really works?
(All under open construction. Please edit/add along...if wish to rewrite, do it in Discussion tab first :D - Red1 )
- Rules Based
- User configurable
- Sales & Distribution
- Project (Orders) for Sales Brief & Planning on Project/Client/Contract basis
- Sales Orders
- Limited RMA
- Materials Management
- Inventory by Location
- Inventory by Price List
- Inventory Movement
- Inventory Replenishment
- Products Attributes
- Limited support for warehouse locators
- Financial Integration
- Charts of Accounts in excel format
- Default Accounts
- Sub Accounts Posting during business events
- Configurable Application Dictionary
- Single Sign-On
- Role and multi-level Security
- Java Based, Java 6 compliant
- VPN needs 3rd party options
- On board or vendor supported
- Daily routine or cron jobs
Links to Worksheets
Here we provide the sample checklists and worksheets for you to use (coming soon)
- Gaps Analysis
- Your Present Environment
- Features Checklist
- User Wishlist
- Recommendation on options
- Appointment of Contractor
- Project Contract