ADeV removal of credit history
This Wiki is read-only for reference purposes to avoid broken links.
ADeV Chair - Metas Worked Only On Own Fork
- This fork has clear rebranding as 'Fresh' which inadvertently removes other contributors' credit history.
- Structure of folders changed making it difficult to merge any improvements back.
- Metas, since taking over the chair of both council and ADempiere e.V, had made zero commits to the core ADempiere source-code, but kept 27 private repositories, by their own admission in the Berlin 2009 meeting.
- Metas linked the ADeV council page to this project instead of maintaining the ADempiere project.
- They clearly abandoned the Functional and Technical Committees they asked to be elected for.
- They did not follow the rules they setup to have re-election every 2 years for 6 years since 2010. After expiring in 2012 they were reminded. After that non one cares to remind them.
- Without working, they kept onto power quietly without announcing all these.